September 12, 2009

One month


Sunday is one month since we met and lost Anna.  Though I feel quite emotional, I am choosing to spend this beautiful Spring weekend doing things in her memory.  

I finished her quilt this week.  Today I started a quilted wall-hanging in the same fabrics to hang in our living room.  We are also planting a rose and fairy-bells in terracotta pots, part of Anna's garden.  Anna's garden is a special place in our backyard which will be a small paved area with potted roses, fairy-bells, and a table with two chairs.  A place in the sun to retreat, relax and have a cup of tea.  We may even go to the crematorium and pick up her ashes this weekend.

It has been nice to have warm sunshine, put my favourite worship CDs on shuffle, sew and remember our gorgeous little girl.

No comments: