November 08, 2007

Ordination? Part 3

Thought I would update you on thoughts from last week's discernment process...

I am feeling much more settled with the decision by the BUV regarding being interviewed in May. I would like to go see Frank Rees at Whitley this year to talk about how my ordination process would look, seeings I have most of my study under my belt, and that I am moving into mission rather than pastoring. I feel this would be helpful in planning out my study and also in developing a friendship with Frank.

During the discernment week, thoughts on timing of children emerged, as well as the story of Esther. It would be great if you could offer further insight into these from your prayer time on my ordination, as I am still a little unsure about these.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers!

2 comments:

逆援助 said...

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?

出会い said...

急に時間が出来ても友達はみんなカレシと一緒でかまってくれません…アタシと遊んでくれる人メール下さい☆ a.a-mai@docomo.ne.jp