August 09, 2007

Tagged: About Me meme

Paul tagged me, so now it is my turn to tell you 8 things about myself:

1. I have three favouite colours - my main one is pink (but not "medicine" pink), but I also love chocolate brown and green.

2. I am passionate about food - I love to cook it, eat it, and share it with others! I believe the world of love revolves around food - and I believe every gathering of people, be it work or play, should be centred around food. But not crap food. Life is too short ofr crap food!

3. I am also passionate about HIV/AIDS and injustice in the world today - especially in the third world. So I support Micah Challenge and Make Poverty History.

4. I am allergic to cats, dogs, gardenias and floral fragrances.

5. My favourite food is... well, for cuisine I'd choose Indian... for dessert I'd choose creme brulee... for night I'd choose cheese and wine (particularly love camembert and merlot)... for day I'd choose lattes and Llindt chocolate :) mmm food

6. I'm currently studying a B.Min at Morling College. In the past I have studied B.Teach (Early Childhood) and B.Ed and UWS Nepean and cake decorating at Community College

7. I am currently working as a Tupperware manager. I have previously worked with Global Interaction inspiring Young Adults in mission, with Baptist World Aid Australia as an intern looking at development in SE Asia, at Spotlight and KFC, and have taught primary school kids at Essington Christian Academy

8. David and I plan on being missionaries in Africa with Global Interaction. I would love to be connecting with the women in the villages, teaching them through song (and dance), and helping the women with HIV/AIDS and child-headed households do daily tasks like shopping and washing.

I have tagged Chon, Jenny, Geoff, Philip and Matt.

No comments: