March 16, 2007

Two weddings, two cities, two days...




One the weekend David and I went to two weddings which was lovely! The first was in Melbourne on Saturday and friends from church were married. The second was in Sydney on Sunday and David's cousin was married.

It was a lovely time, catching up with people we don't see often.

I was great coming to Sydney on Sunday and Monday! We went to my old church on Sunday morning... the first time we have seen most of them since our wedding in December! And yes, I did get a little teary :)


We also had the chance to catch up with my old mentor Di and her husband Phill from College on Monday morning for breakfast... it was great!! I enjoyed hanging out with David's family more as well.


I want to go back to Sydney for about a week and schedule in catching up with people for the whole week!


No comments: