October 14, 2006

Lunch


It was lovely today to meet up with Philip Johnson and his darling wife Ruth, Matt Stone and Paul and talk shop... I mean blogging. I see Matt regularly at the moment, and I bumped into Philip last semester at college, but the last time I saw Ruth must have been at the Katoomba Winter Magick Festival 2 years ago! It was great to meet Paul. Best of luck with your studies.

And can I just say... the food was great! I had the roasted pumkin, caramelised onions and guyriure (forgive my spelling) cheese tart with a sparkling white, followed by a vanilla bean creme brulee served with strawberry coulios and a latte. Yummmm.

2 comments:

philjohnson said...

It was delightful having lunch together and also "working" through the interview topics with Paul.

Jen Waddell said...

Indeed is was. Good to see you and Ruth again. :)